Wednesday, February 22, 2006

well i now have alittle time to say some..uh stuff. i have been extremely busy with mid-terms and essays and all that other crap projects, projects, projects,my god stab me in the eyes! what is going on? i just recently found out that the work load of my university is larger than that of u of t for a masters in psychoanalism!(my friend is in that program) i really hope they start to easy off alittle and click in that other universities don't subject their students to this type of intense labour. anyways enough about that went to this really nifty workshop at my school for sculpture and had a pretty good time, there was a tour and then a sculpting session, that was fun, they gave us free supplies to work with. it has been a while that i have done any sculpture and i always feel so invigorated when i do it. i just let go and let whatever comes into my noggin out and into the clay. today i made a face with an explody head, my teacher was really surprised and said that he rarely encounters students who have any knowledge of sculpture and with more than proficient skill. i was really flattered when he mentioned this, i don't get many compliments on my work. mainly cause i am such a shut in lately. i also made this cool looking rabbit during my time spent in the waiting room of the walk-in clinic. here is a few pics of it.sorry if it is blurry. it was recently brought to my attention that a fellow blogger(hopefully no more than one) thinks i am an egg carrying being? i am not.

4 Comments:

Blogger nowhen said...

you lie like a misused throw rug. i've seen you carry eggs before. liar.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

u made that rabbit? WOW cooool!

And WB busy person :)

Keshi.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Steph G. said...

our workload is large then that of Uof T??? WTF???
I do hear that it is just first year...they like to put the pressure on to see if people can handle it and if it's where they want to be...so hopefully it slows down next year! I am feeling it too...our rough draft is due for english...and I just started to read some books! ugh....I'll poke your eyes out...if you poke out mine....
Love the bunny!! I think I am inspired to play with clay! it looks fun...and good to beat the shit of of when your frustrated with your studies...

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your rabbit is the suckiest thing I've ever seen. I think it'd be more realistic if you mixed some eggs with your clay.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home