Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i am really confused right now.it is so weird, usually i am the most calm and collected person i know, but very recently i have been tongue tied. i keep second guessing myself and others. i don't know where i should direct my attention. i hate it when i get indecisive. it isn't my style. i always know what i want!!!! but right now...........i have no fucking idea, fuck i hate this. school is almost over, my house is going to be empty for two months with nothing but me to inhabit it which is fine, gives me time to work on artwork for the art show. i had other plans but oh well. and when i thought i knew what i wanted it changed(sorry for the dissembled sentence)my mind is all over the place i will get better soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

hey devil...even Im the kind of person who's usually so sure of what I want and where Im heading...but right now God knows what Im doing! But I guess it's ok to be lost every now n then..cos when u find ur way eventually, it becomes a great lesson in life...

tc!
Keshi.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home