Monday, May 01, 2006

so though school is out i still have this lingering feeling of being run down, i am counting the days til i am able to take a few days off no just few actually like a week just to clear my mind, been working on the art show stuff and it is turning out good i am confident i will do a good job. the ideas are starting to flow but once i get that little bit of time to clean out myself i think it will go much quicker, hopefully it will be well received if not oh well i am not goingt to let it bother me the ideas i think are good and if they aren't understood then that is that. it won't stop me from continuing to do what i am doing. i have this clog in my sink and i can seem to fix it, i can even do my dishes which is bothering me quite a bit. i ripped out the piping and cleaned it out, god the stuff that came out! screws and something looking similar to a dead rodent, crunch too! and yet still despite the fact that i removed all this stuff it is still fucking clogged! i know this is mundane but it is really bothering me. funny how little things get on ones nerves. i know it is boring and i know people are coming here to see how i am doing in general, this is as close as i can get right now. once everything is cleared away in my mind and my sink drain then it will get more interesting. hee hee.

12 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

get a good plumber to fix it na..:)

Keshi.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

My Life would be incomplete without my annual visit from the Roto-Rooter guy. The mighty Elms adorning my boulevard wiggle their roots into the sewer line every frickin year.
I have enough crap to deal with and resent it when the take-for-granted-stuff like drainage occurs.
I HEAR YA.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

thanks mate, u've been just awesome!

Keshi.

11:31 PM  
Blogger white devil said...

keshi. i can laugh at myself, and in fact do on a regular basis. i am a little disappointed you felt the urge to embue morals upon me.

7:20 AM  
Blogger white devil said...

keshi. i am sorry if you are mad and are looking for some sort of a scapegoat to unload upon, and you are right it is your own free will to do so. i don't deserve it, i have been nothing but caring and considerate towards you and i am very surprised you would get upset at me for this.
i find numerous things amusing but i wasn't thnking of it at your expense. i was simply enjoying myself with stud because he was making false comments and i was throwing in a little insult because he hurt you. just because i find it amusing to what i said and what his reaction was is no grounds for you to take on this tone with me. i view you as a friend, but if you feel the urge to purge yourself of things that bother you about me then by all means. i would prefer to have any and all bullshit pushed off the table. so if there is any animosity towards me then lets figure out how to remedy it instead of another episode like last night.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night was beautiful... :)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe,good fun:)).whitey are ya scared keshi may blast you in her blog next?;o)....ya ask for remedy!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

You crack me up.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Devil, all the comments after the 3rd comment are by the Keshi-clone!

Dun be fooled by this mental patient again...

Keshi.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

I'll email ya soon.

Keshi.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol the KESHI clone has lost it completely...wonder what kinda family he/she comes from...low, what else.

Keshi.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

White_Devil Im the Keshi clone...Im so sorry for all the mess and playing with ur emotions and confusing you. Im so sorry..cos I have a mental illness.

byw now.
Keshi clone.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home